Scottsville Self-Guided Tour
The GWA Chamber of Commerce is pleased to host content for a 2.6 mile self-guided tour around the Village of Scottsville. The Village of Scottsville is an engaging community located in the northeastern part of the Town of Wheatland with a distinctly small-town atmosphere supporting a combination of residences and local businesses. Scottsville was named after an early settler, Isaac Scott.
Scott purchased 150 acres of land in the area, settled on this property in 1790, building a log cabin near Oatka Creek at the present southwest corner of Main and Rochester Streets in the Village.
The tour described below includes historical homes, buildings such as the Grace Episcopal Church built in 1885 and several other points of interest.